Hi lovelies. In today’s post, I thought of sharing most common bad habits that most of us share and how to break them. Especially for me these habits are a killer for me if I don’t manage them.
1. Oh, I’ll do it later- Imagine how many times we have said that and how many times we regret saying that. For me, it is my number one enemy. I always think oh I’ll do it later. I’ll do it next day. I’ll do it tomorrow, and the work has never done. If you do the same, I feel you girl. What I try to do is I try to think ok I will finish it somehow, and I can watch Netflix later. Just think about how many times in past you regret that feeling. Push yourself.
2. Sleep- this may not be a matter for most of the people, but I know still the majority are not early birds. Most of them are late owls like me. If you manage to get up early one day, you will realize how much we can accomplish within a day. You have more time to do your work, not only for your work, plenty of time to do your other stuff too. What I do is before I go to bed I think of the next day morning. How I get up early in the morning and get a fresh start. It will help you a lot.
3. Eat healthily- oh this is a tough one. Maybe the toughest one. There is soo many food choices. If you go out for a meal or even if you do grocery shopping, you might get overwhelmed by the choices you have. It is easily misleading. Sometimes we feel lazy to prepare our lunch and may end up in MacDonald’s. At least take an hour every weekend and try to prepare some healthy stuff for the week. Meal preparation is the key.
4. Exercise regularly- you don’t have to do 1-hour work out every day in order to stay healthy, you don’t have to go to the gym every day. If you feel like you don’t have time, it is something our mind came up with. 15 min stretching in the morning is much better than doing nothing at all. 15min walk, 15 min abs is all you need. Once you started, you will see how easy it is.
5. Worry- OK this is also a tough one. Think about how many times you regret over something. But worrying didn’t makeup anything; it will only destroy the precious time you have. Later you may also end up regretting oh I was wasting time worrying about it; I should have let it go. Think about how much time it is wasting. I know it is really hard to stop worrying; it is a natural thing. But think about is it really worth it? The only solution you have is just let it go and do what you have to do now.